#202339 :: Da'Twang '52 Ash set in Hard Relic BBlonde finish :: SOLD

A few might remember I was planning on doing 3 Ash Telecasters after the Summer. To be honest there will be 4 because there's already a body I'm keeping for a friend in the UK (probably he thinks I forgot about him, oops...!). Meanwhile there were some Alder BBlonde bodies and a set or two, if my memory is good; this seems to be the favorite finish of many relic passioned guys. But my main problem is TIME! Or lack of it...

Moving on, this is officially the second Ash set, finally! If the first Ash set was carved inside to reduce weight, this one was NOT and the body itself weighs 2.6kg while the whole set as is weighs 3.8kg. More of a "Les Pelecaster" LOL!

Let's go through some specs; 3-pc Swamp Ash body made in UK,  the usual 21 fret vintage 1-pc maple neck with vintage truss rod at heel I use every time, medium C prodile (not Baseball Bat profile!), and the usual hardware, between Thomann, Göldo, ADP Guitar Parts and Allparts machine heads. The string retainer is for you to place and I refuse applying any Fender decal; it was not made by them anyway, it would be nonsense to do so, don't you agree?

Yoooo! Almost forgot!! A part the 250k Göldo A and B pots inside, there's a 4-way (FOUR) switch instead of a 3-way switch! I don't know if someone made a mistake or not at Thomann - and I really don't care at this moment - but I've received 2 Oak Grigsby style 4-way switches on my last order instead of 3-way switches for my Tele projects. That said, thank you Thomann!

Raw agressive relic, the nitro checking was pushed almost to the limit. The neck was centered and prepared for THIS particular body, it wouldn't be clever to sell the body and the neck in separate.

Grab it before it's gone!

Have a Merry and blessed Xmas you all, and stay tuned for more new projects still this month!