#202406 :: Da'Twang '52 set in Relic Aged Butterscotch Blonde :: SOLD

Hi friends.

Usually I'm very happy when I set a project on sale, this time my heart is heavy, as we say in French. I was just about to finish the neck to match this body when something tragic happened. I was opening the machine head holes from 7,5mm to 8,3mm with a wood file so I could insert the bushings, and I tripped on a wire next to my work table. My right hand leaned on the file while it was on the first hole and the edge of the headstock broke. This had never happened to me. After all the hours spent, in 2 seconds it was gone. I was sooo mad that I just couldn't look at it. Honestly, still can't...

So, consider you're buying the BODY. I'm giving away the neck AS IS, because, 1. I want to forget about it, 2. There were no extra splinters (sometimes I see guys on YouTube or Instagram doing miracles on guitar repairing and maybe you know someone who can).

Let's go for some specs.: 3-pc Poplar body from AC Guitar Shop, basic Fender vintage specs, Aged Plus Butterscotch Blonde finish, and it weighs 1,8kg.

The neck is made out of 1 piece roasted maple, 21 frets, double action truss rod at heel. 42,3mm at the nut, 56,1mm at the heel, 21,0mm thick at the 1st fret, and 24,5mm thick at the 12th; regular medium C profile.

That's it!
If you can repair it or know someone who can, it's a win; if not, well, I don't have an use for it anyway and I prefer not to touch it.

Cheers guys!