#202411 :: Da'Twang '72 Deluxe body Dirty Heavy Relic Cream nitro finish :: SOLD

Still in March, I have received 4 bodies from my friend César at AC Guitar Shop, and here's the first; one 2-pc Poplar 1.4kg Telecaster '72 Deluxe, without string thru holes. Usually it's César who proposes the bodies he has in stock, but this time it's me who chose this particular body when it was available at Reverb's website. I told myself this could be a super opportunity for those who like Bigsby vibratos or similar! But you can just install a top loader bridge if you want to make it simple. Fits square heel necks from 55.5mm to 55.8mm width.

As far as necks and pickguards, you have 2 solutions in my opinion:

A) at Warmoth's website they state that a Strat heel can go into a Tele pocket (but not the opposite - check out the last pictures below). This means you can perfectly fit a Strat neck and a Deluxe pickguard which will match the round heel, or,

B) If you prefer a Tele neck with square heel, you can install a '72 Thinline pickguard to fit the square heel.

In both cases you can find humbucker, P90 or Wide Range routed pickguards from Pleroo or Fleor on internet, both trustful asian brands from whom I currently buy myself.

Peace!