#202412 :: Da'Twang '52 "La Maldita" Thinline set in Heavy Relic Flamenco Blonde :: SOLD

Oh my, oh my, I'm so excited boys and girls!

This is a 2-pc Alder Thinline Telecaster body I bought before UK's Brexit. It has several knots, and that's one of the reasons I like it so much, because it already looked old on it's own. I've sprayed the classic Transparent Blonde finish and then aged it with Nitorlack's Nitortint Old Gold Flamenco dye. It's far from the yellowish Blonde guys, it's a much more amberish color with darkest and lightest areas, and I love it!

Since it hasn't the string-thru holes, I had the idea of using a Bigsby tremolo as stop tailpiece only! You will receive the Bigsby arm, but don't go saying "-Alex, the Bigsby won't stay in tune!". It was bought on a large asian website we all know; although it says it was made in Korean and costed about 50 Euros, I cannot swear it was. Maybe it will stay in tune, maybe it won't, but the concept was a trashy look using it, again, as a STOP TAILPIECE only. Why? Because it looks amazing! And also because the guitar is light, so adding this wouldn't be a problem when it comes to weight. You can wrap around the strings, or... do whatever you want. Speaking of weight, 2,98kg with no pickups and no tremolo arm on it.

The neck is the usual 1-pc maple model I use everytime, 25.5" scale, 2-way truss rod at the heel with vintage Philips head screw and 9.5" radius. Medium C profile, 42.3mm at the nut, 55.8mm at heel; thicknesses: 22.4mm at the 1st fret, 24.0mm at the 12th. Thomann Parts Grigsby 3-way switch, Göldo 250K Std. Split AT / LT Pots, Göldo Capacitor 47nF, Göldo mono output Jack Socket.

Why "The Maldita"? If Fender can have a Cabronita, I can surely have a Maldita =)

Enjoy, and God bless!