#202415 :: Da'Twang '52 body in Hard Relic Peanut-Butter-Patina-Blonde :: SOLD

My first PBPB finish, Peanut Butter Patina Blonde :)

Well, I'm kidding, but this was in fact an Aged Butterscotch Blonde at first, but the mix I use since 3 or 4 weeks to dye the wood gives a darker deeper color over some finishes, not all, and reacts with the B. Blonde making it look like there's a greenish patina over some areas. In some ways it was inspired on some finishes I saw on Scala Guitars, really trashed/raw relic finishes and all, and I like it. If not I wouldn't be selling it. On the other hand, I know that not everybody will like this, it's pretty far from that yellowish classic B. Blonde, etc. Vincent Van Trigt has some examples where he pushes B. Blonde finishes to this ambered brownish color too, and as you may know he's my favourite CS Masterbuilder since several years now.

Speaking about the body, made by AC Guitar Shop in Portugal, 2-pc lightweight Poplar, 1.6kg, traditional Fender specs, you've seen me sell others like this before. The neck heel measures 55.7mm. Personnally I think that a cool neck idea would be to dye an unfinished neck and brush it with a Scotch-Brite foam scrub sponge, and apply oil at the end. Raw look, why not? I'll leave that to you.

 Just to clear that out, the bridge and pickguard are not included, sorry. It's a lefty bridge anyway...

Enjoy!!