#202426 :: Americana Classic SSS set in Super Heavy Relic Black :: SOLD

Hey, hey hey!

Here I am again with one more set ready! I had seen an idea from Fender Custom Shop of a black relic Strat with a partial pickguard just covering the control area and thought of doing something like that myself. I had even put a sticker of a Castrol pinup in the middle, but later on I told myself that most people wouldn't like such a radical look. Up to you to decide. Anyway, with a full pickguard you won't see it.

I know not everyone likes Poplar, but here goes: 1-pc Poplar SSS body from AC Guitar Shop (Portugal) weighing 1.3kg! One SSS 3-ply black pickguard. One fabulous 21 fret roasted maple neck with rosewood fretboard, pre-CBS matching black headstock, white binding and block inlays from ADP Guitar Parts (France). The fret edge work surprised me quite a bit, really round and smooth. Here's some specs from it: C profile, 42.1mm at nut, 55.4mm at the heel; 21.1mm thickness at the 1st fret and 24.0mm at the 12th.

Since I've spent quite a bit on new bodies to come I haven't got any hardware this time, BUT! Some weeks ago I discovered that Guitar Garage in Paris is offering a great relic full hardware Strat set for 250€ on their website. I don't have any affiliation with them, but I think it's a pretty good quality-price option, specially if you live in Europe. Here's the link:

guitaregarage.com/produit/kit-accastillage-pour-stratocaster-relic-by-guitare-garage

 

Maybe I'll buy one myself one of these days, we never know! All wrapped up, hope you like it guys! God bless!