#202431 :: Vibe King body in Super Heavy Relic BBlonde :: SOLD

Hi guys!

Let me start by saying that I feel less joyful than usual selling this body. No, nothing to do with the body itself. It was sprayed last year, than I've done the nitro checking a couple of months ago, and in my mind I had it all figured out: this german shop named Musicstore had plenty of bass and guitar unfinished bodies and also necks from their brand Fame. Those bodies were great! Well finished, not expensive, great Alder.

So I was planning on doing a whole bass set with one of their unfinished necks. Basically I wanted it to be inspired on a 50's Telecaster look; black 1-ply pickguard, Telecaster metal knobs, maple fretboard and I was also going to do a Tele headstock shape. Why not an Allparts neck then? Well, 150€ is not the same as 300€, and in my experience Allparts necks have a slight gap when it comes to the neck pocket (someone complained about it on a Warmoth forum too a while ago).

Last month I went to Musicstore's website and sadly realized that they are ending their unfinished bodies and necks. There's very few models left and no bass necks whatsoever. So instead of going through new researches I prefer to leave it as it is. I've read that Mighty Mite necks will fit, and there's always that Fender Vintera Jazz Bass roasted maple neck that could be a great option too.

2-pc Swamp Ash weighing only 2.13kg, made in UK before Brexit, all wiring channels open, 63.4mm at the widest point of the neck pocket. Super heavy relic saturated B. Blonde nitro finish, looking for a new daddy or mommy :)

Cheers!