#202434 :: Da'Twang '52 S/H body in Super Heavy Relic Dirty+ Butterscotch Blonde :: SOLD

Hey, hey, hey!

If you follow my blog, you'll remember I just did  a Telecaster set with an humbucker on the neck position. This was the first body I have proposed to the client, but he wanted less wood showing. OK, I admit I got a little carried away, just a little... But it's Vincent van Trigt's (Fender CS) fault, because I had seen a Telecaster by him that absolutely blew my mind!! I did a second body for the neck the client has chosen, and now I'm putting this body for adoption (body only). A very dirty B. Blonde finish, I think it will make an outstanding project.

Made in UK, 2-pc Alder, 2.0kg, and the neck pocket has 56mm at the widest point, and the depth is 17mm (standard is 16mm, but believe me, there's no problem at all, the string height will be perfectly fine).


PS: Yes, yes, I know this pickguard is for a P90, but I haven't one for a humbucker right now. But you get the picture :)