#202400 :: Americana Modern set in Heavy Relic Sunburst :: SOLD

There's a thin line between genius and idiot my friends. In December 2023, over kids vacation, I was studying (if we can call it like that) how to improve nitro checking. So I came up with my own method; the problem is that if it's a bit too much, it will peel too much. Three bodies came out of those experiences; two Strat bodies in Sunburst finish, and one Tele body in B. Blonde. Two of them are already sold, and this one is the only one left, and to my eyes it looks amazing.

This is an open cavity body from AC Guitar Shop, 2-pc Alder and 1.92kg. Unfortunately, for some maybe, it's not for a vintage 6-screw vibrato, but it is what it is; 2-point vibrato and the posts holes have 56mm spacing by the way. The neck is a 1-pc roasted maple neck, regular medium C profile, 9.5" radius, and the machine head holes have about 8mm (you may have to open them to 8.3mm, a round file is, in my opinion, the safest way to do it).

This pickguard isn't included, sorry. The open cavity allows you to choose what configuration you want: SSS, HSH, HSS... All said I guess, God bless you and stay safe!