#202438 :: Da'Twang Custom H/H body in Heavy Relic Dirty Sunburst :: SOLD

I know this won't be the most popular body of all times once you'll learn that it weighs 3,044kg. But I just couldn't resist to this perfectly matched 2-pc European Ash body by my friend Cesar at AC Guitar Shop. The Ash texture is wild and I could only see it in Sunburst finish. Everything was done to make it as light as possible: back control cavity, humbucker cavities, belly cut, arm cut, and 56mm standard spacing vibrato route. The jack input is for a vintage cup style jack or similar, and the neck pocket is standard for a Telecaster neck, no more than 56mm width, but around 55,8mm would be the best.

You don't know where to find a neck that matches the relic look? Well, I have a relic 1-pc maple Tele neck that looks great right now in stock, so let me know if you want to see it.

The nitro checking has a lovely vertical pattern (if you consider the body in playing position), and it has the dirty look I love. Don't forget that nitro is a thin finish, this won't be a guitar to go throwing at the walls, unless you want to relic it more! I just couldn't decide what pictures looked best, horizontal or vertical, so I'm posting them all. By the way, as you may see on a detail picture, the back cover for the control cavity is included, in 1-ply black material.

Enjoy, and God bless you!