#202443 :: Da'Twang '52 set in Relic Dirty Butterscotch Blonde :: SOLD

Hello you all!

I've been a bit absent since August, finishing some work at home; we've moved from the 1st floor to the ground floor and my working space is now at that 1st floor. You'll notice my photo background is different now, although I had used it already on my latest bass project. It's our kitchen counter by the way. Quite a lot of reflexions from the lights, but it's what's possible for now.

Speaking of my new Telecaster project, standard Alder body from ADP Guitar Parts, and one of the usual standard 21 fret 1-pc maple Tele necks too, C profile, not too thin neither too thick. But what surprised me when I've opened the box is that it is slightly flamed! That was a pleasant surprise!

Standard hardware too, Gotoh VK-19 knobs, Thomann stuff, fake Fender bridge (but I like it and it works perfectly fine!), and Allparts vintage machine heads. Göldo 250k A and B pots and 3-way switch, Göldo mono jack and vintage cup jack socket. (You will find the capacitor and string retainer inside the control cavity by the way.)

Butterscotch Blonde dirty finish (if you like dirty worned finishes you're going to love it), Amber finish on the neck, 1-ply thin pickguard sprayed in lacquer which I've messed around later on. I'm so very proud of it!!