#202444 :: Da'Twang '52 body in Relic Guacamole Green :: AVAILABLE

Blog price: 260,00€

:: Shipping: 25 Euros - France // 35 Euros - European Community & UK // 55 Euros - USA & Canada

(If you live outside the European Community get info on import taxes in your country BEFORE YOU BUY. Also, outside the EC, the shipping will be made through the french post office and a signature will probably be demanded)

 

The first of several Tele Poplar bodies I will be doing these next weeks/months, apart other projects. Not only because my friend Cesar is apparently ending his poplar stock once and for all, but since poplar is a bit less expensive, I will seize the opportunity to end several colors I have in stock myself, and keep mainly Sunbursts, Blondes, White and Black finishes.

That said, this one weighs 1.57kg as you may see on the last picture, the wiring channels are made, and it has a standard neck joint with 55,5mm width.

Pastel Green finish that I have called Guacamole, just for the fun of it. In fact it was inspired on an Instagram photo from Max Guitar Store where we could see a beautiful pastel green Telecaster with a rosewood/maple neck and a light cream pickguard. Say what you want, I find it a superb combination. Obviously, you'll do what you want with it.

Enjoy!